Application for membership
In order to become an EERA member, you need to be interested in participating in at least one of the 17 Joint Programmes (JP).
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF A JOINT PROGRAMME?
- For more information about our different JPs go on the following link
- On the JP pages you will also find the contact details of the Joint Programmes Coordinators (JPC). Feel free to contact them to get more information on the coordinated research activities of the programmes matching with your interest and research orientations. If you want to apply to a JP, its Steering Committee (SC) will examine your application and decide on your participation.
- The JPC will later on inform you on the SC decision.
- Your membership in the JP will only be effective when you will be an official member of the EERA aisbl.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE EERA AISBL?
- Once you have been approved in one of our 17 JP, the EERA Secretariat will be notified about it.
- Your application will be presented during the next Executive Committee meeting (ExCo) and has to be approved by its members.
- You will then be contacted for the EERA registration who will ask you:
- To send the Declaration of Support signed by a high level representative from your organization.
- To register to our membership portal which is the data base for the management of the EERA members and their participation in the Joint Programmes.
- You will finally be an official member of the EERA AISBL and be able to start your activities in the JP(s) of your interest.
Welcome in the EERA Community!