Application for membership
To become an EERA member, you need to be a member of at least one of the 16 Joint Programmes (JP).
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF A JOINT PROGRAMME?
- Check here for more information about the EERA JPs
- On the JP pages you will also find the contact details of the Joint Programme Coordinators (JPC). Feel free to contact them to get more information on their activities
- To apply for a JP, contact the JP Coordinator – the Steering Committee (SC) will then examine your application and inform you on the decision
- Please note: to be a member of one or more JPs, you need to be also an official member of the EERA AISBL
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE EERA AISBL?
- Once you have been approved by a JP, the EERA Secretariat will be notified about it
- Your application will be presented during the next Executive Committee (ExCo) meeting and has to be approved by the ExCo members
- You will then be contacted to be registered as an EERA member – this implies:
- Having the Declaration of Support signed by a high level representative from your organisation
- Register to our membership portal, the database for the management of the EERA members and their participation in the Joint Programmes
- After these steps, you will be notified as official member of the EERA AISBL and be able to start your activities in the JP(s) of your interest.