Open meeting of the SUNRISE consortium in Brussels - guests welcome
Find presentations from the meeting here.
On September 18, the SUNRISE (Solar Energy for a Circular Economy) proposal for a Coordination and Support Action for a FET Flagship has been submitted. The SUNRISE consortium will meet on November 15 in Brussels; guests are welcome. This is an occasion to meet and share with the consortium, the SUNRISE supporters and invited speakers on the project and on the general European and international context.
The meeting will take place at the CLORA, Avenue des Arts 8, 1210 Brussels (2nd floor).
Participation is free of charge but registration is required. Please register here: www.subscribepage.com/sunrise-15-11
9:00 Registration and welcome coffee
9:50 Welcoming words
10:00 – 13:00
- Some insight on IPCC special report on 1,5 °C – Jean-Charles Hourcade, CIRED and EHESS, Paris
- SUNRISE FET Flagship: Vision – Huub de Groot, Leiden University, Coordinator of SUNRISE
- SUNRISE FET Flagship: Community – Victor de la Peña, IMDEA, Madrid
- Solar fuels in the Horizon Programmes and Mission Innovation Challenge 5: Converting Sunlight – Philippe Schild, European Commission
- SUNRISE: the vision of Solvay, an advanced materials manufacturer – Patrick Maestro, Solvay
- SUNRISE: the vision of Siemens – Maximilian Fleischer, Siemens
14:00 – 16:15
- SUNRISE FET Flagship CSA: An overview – Hervé Bercegol (CEA), Deputy coordinator of SUNRISE,
and work package leaders
– Nicola Armaroli (CNR)
– Tobias Gärtner (Fraunhofer Gesellschaft)
– Laura Lopez (ICIQ)
– Frédéric Chandezon (CEA)
- Round table: ask the experts – moderated by Joanna Kargul, Warsaw University
- Concluding words – Huub de Groot, Leiden University, Coordinator of SUNRISE