Steering Committee Members
AIT (AT), ENEA (IT), CIEMAT (SP), CNR (IT), CVUT (CZ), Campus Iberus (ES), TNO (NL), BERA (BE), NTNU (NO), CIEMAT (ES), Warsaw University of Technology (POL), Technical University of Denmark -DTU (DK), LNEG (PT), Fraunhofer-ISE (DE), UKERC (UK), VTT (FI), KTH Royal Institute of Technology (SWE) , TECNALIA (SP), UNIBO (IT), UNIPI (IT), SINTEF (NO).
Joint Program Smart Cities Winter partner meeting will be held in Freiburg, Germany 22 – 24 January 2019. The program and registration for our Winter Partner meeting is ready, you may find it here!
CALL FOR PAPERS IJSEPM | SPECIAL ISSUE 2/2019
International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management. Special issue on Tools, technologies and systems integration for the Smart and Sustainable Cities to come.
SMART CITIES EXPO WORLD CONFERENCE, BARCELONA NOV. 2018
EERA Joint Program Smart Cities were present! Read the report here.
Since its creation eight years ago, the EERA Joint Programme Smart Cities and its participating institutions have contributed significantly to research and innovation in smart cities. The main objective is to develop strong research and innovation for smart planning, design and operation of urban energy systems, firmly integrated with cities’ social, cultural, innovation, economic, regulatory and legal perspectives, to achieve the SET-Plan highly ambitious target of developing 100 Smart Positive Energy Districts in Europe by 2025 (Action 3.2)
WORK PROGRAM FROM 2018
100 Plus Energy Districts by 2025 – 5 modules:
- Module 1 Towards European Positive Energy Cities (Lead: VTT & TNO)
- Module 2 PED Labs (Lead: LNEG)
- Module 3 PED Guides & Tools (Lead: Fraunhofer ISE)
- Module 4 PED Replication & Mainstreaming (Lead: CVUT & ENEA)
- Module 5 Monitoring and Evaluation (Lead: AIT)
- SP1 Energy in cities (Coordinator: VTT)
- SP2 Urban energy networks (Coordinator: ENEA)
- SP3 Energy-efficient interactive buildings (Coordinator: LNEG)
- SP4 Urban city -related supply technologies (Coordinator: Campus Iberus)
There will be a lot more information and activities in 2018 and onwards, please check in from time to time to see the development!
Copyright: EERA JP Smart Cities-banner picture