2019 NOW OPENING! Call for ABSTRACT for EERA JPSC second Special Issue on Tools, technologies and systems integration for the Smart and Sustainable Cities to come.
What can you get from submitting an abstract for EERA JPSC special series-2nd issue?
- a high-level scientific journal (Scopus Journal Metrics: CiteScore 2017 1.65; SJR 2017 0.628; SNIP 2017 0.636)
- No FEES required
- Full OPEN Access
- You will have the opportunity to join EERA JPSC network aligning your research experience with the most promising research and innovation projects in Europe Full Open Access Policy
- 24: Half-day session of Module Coordinators and Steering Committee meeting
- 25: Partner meeting & workshop
- 26: Bike-event (half day seminar and half day activity) More info will come, please send an e-mail if you have any questions or inputs!
Joint Program Smart Cities Winter partner meeting took place in Freiburg, Germany 22 – 24 January 2019.
It was a very successful event with more than 20 presentations, external guests and experts, collaboration partners in addition to the EERA JPSC partners. The progress of the SET-Plan Action Implementation 3.2 on 100 Positive Energy Districts within 2025, is very visible in our Work Program and plans ahead for cooperation on PED definition, mapping and KPI’s, among other things. We will coordinate calls and other highlights within our scope and share it with our readers.
We will share more highlights and photos with you here and also video recordings of some of the exciting presentations!
Since its creation eight years ago, the EERA Joint Programme Smart Cities and its participating institutions have contributed significantly to research and innovation in smart cities. The main objective is to develop strong research and innovation for smart planning, design and operation of urban energy systems, firmly integrated with cities’ social, cultural, innovation, economic, regulatory and legal perspectives, to achieve the SET-Plan highly ambitious target of developing 100 Smart Positive Energy Districts in Europe by 2025 (Action 3.2) Read more about our commitment and mapping activities here.
WORK PROGRAM FROM 2018
- Module 1 Towards European Positive Energy Cities (Lead: VTT & TNO)
- Module 2 PED Labs (Lead: LNEG)
- Module 3 PED Guides & Tools (Lead: Fraunhofer ISE)
- Module 4 PED Replication & Mainstreaming (Lead: CVUT & ENEA)
- Module 5 Monitoring and Evaluation (Lead: AIT)
- SP1 Energy in cities (Coordinator: VTT)
- SP2 Urban energy networks (Coordinator: ENEA)
- SP3 Energy-efficient interactive buildings (Coordinator: LNEG)
- SP4 Urban city -related supply technologies (Coordinator: Campus Iberus)
CALL FOR PAPERS IJSEPM | SPECIAL ISSUE 2/2019
International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management. Special issue on Tools, technologies and systems integration for the Smart and Sustainable Cities to come.
SMART CITIES EXPO WORLD CONFERENCE, BARCELONA NOV. 2018
EERA Joint Program Smart Cities were present! Read the report here.
Steering Committee Members
AIT (AT), ENEA (IT), CIEMAT (SP), CNR (IT), CVUT (CZ), Campus Iberus (ES), TNO (NL), BERA (BE), NTNU (NO), CIEMAT (ES), ITC – Warsaw University of Technology (POL), Technical University of Denmark -DTU (DK), LNEG (PT), Fraunhofer-ISE (DE), UKERC (UK), VTT (FI), KTH Royal Institute of Technology (SWE) , TECNALIA (SP), UNIBO (IT), UNIPI (IT), SINTEF (NO).
Copyright: EERA JP Smart Cities-banner picture