Coordinating energy research for a low carbon Europe
Welcome to the fourth edition of EERA Bioenergy NEWS, produced on behalf of the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) Joint Programme on Bioenergy.
Within this issue you will find:
• News from Juan Carrasco, EERA Bioenergy Joint Programme Coordinator;
• Update from EERA Bioenergy Sub Programme – Stationary Bioenergy;
• News from EERA Bioenergy participants and associate participants including CENER, CNR, CNRS, IMDEA, KIT, PSI, TÜBITAK and VTT;
• International bioenergy events diary;
• Useful bioenergy publications;
• Other bioenergy related news including research opportunities.
Please read here the EERA Bioenergy News, Issue 4 – December 2014.
Further details can be found at www.eera-bioenergy.eu .
EERA Bioenergy NEWS editor Irene Watkinson,
Promotions and Marketing Officer
Bioenergy Research Group
European Bioenergy Research Institute
School of Engineering and Applied Science