Being part of the EERA community is based on two pillars:
- The membership in the EERA association (EERA aisbl)
- The membership in one or several EERA Joint Programmes
Both pillars are mandatory – it is not possible to be a member of EERA aisbl without participating in at least one Joint Programme and vice versa.
step 1: become a member of a Joint Programme
- Get in touch with the Joint Programme Coordinator of the programme you wish to apply to. (S)he will inform you about the specific application process. You can find the name and contact details of the Coordinator in the right sidebar of the respective Joint Programme.
- The Steering Committee of the Joint Programme will then assess your application and inform you about their decision.
Step 2: Become a member of the EERA aisbl
- Once you have been approved by a Joint Programme, the EERA Secretariat will be notified about it
- Your application will be presented to the EERA Executive Committee for approval
- After approval, you will be contacted to be registered as an EERA member – this comprises:
- Having the Declaration of Support signed by a high level representative from your organisation
- Registering in our membership portal, the database for the management of the EERA members
- You will be notified once the administrative procedures have been completed.