A burning EERA experts topic: "Low temperature heat recovery"
Along the 8th Steering Committee of the JP AMPEA in Torino is organized a workshop on “Low temperature heat recovery” , held on November 24th, 2015.
Discover the list of plenary speakers for the four sessions of the workshop:
- New processes for low temperature heat recovery: Dr. Roberto Bracco (FIAT Research Centre)
- Low temperature heat recovery in automotive environments and the reduction of CO2 emitted by vehicles
- New materials for low temperature heat recovery: Prof. Dr. Alberto Fina (Politecnico di Torino)
- Graphene-based polymer nanocomposites for heat transfer at low temperatures
- Nanofluids for low temperature heat recovery: Sergio Bobbo (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche)
- Nanofluids to improve energy efficiency: potentiality and critical issues
- New materials for thermoelectric applications: Dario Narducci (University of Milano Bicocca)
- Thermoelectric materials, an enduring platform of creative thinking
And have a look to the detailed workshop programme to know more. The participation is free. Please register with this form.